The Savvy Life is a day-to-day financial education company. There are three different ways we work as an outside resource for financial advisors:
• Cash Flow Planning – Including training clients how to live within those spending plans.
• Speaking – Topics related to purposeful spending and purposeful living
• Webinars – Individual webinars and a webinar series
Whether we are working one-on-one with a client or giving a presentation, our goal is to teach people how to find more money to build a strong financial foundation while they enjoy the journey.
We work with clients of all different income levels and levels of financial success to help them create a plan for their day-to-day finances that captures as much of their surplus income as possible. We also help them to simplify what has often become a complex system of managing their day-to-day financial life from paying bills to purchasing groceries and clothes.
What we can do for you:
Individual Cash Flow Planning and implementation training increases client stickiness by providing an extra level of service. We concentrate on clients’ day-to-day financial issues, freeing the advisor to focus on the more long term goals and plans.
Our educational webinars and speaking events are a value-add for existing clients and can serve as a gateway for adding new clients.
Our goal when working with clients is to find more money for their long term goals. Increasing available funds for you to manage increases your AUM and resulting revenue.
Why you should work with us:
- We have helped over 525 Cash Flow Planning Clients.
- We have conducted over 200 in-person Speaking Events.
- We have run over 200 Educational Webinars.