By Melissa Tosetti
Just about everyone can benefit from back to school sales. So, what is out there ripe for the picking?
1. Purchase a year's worth of office supplies for half of what you would pay any other time of year.
2. Check out the juniors department and pick up trendy clothes and accessories to add a little spice to your wardrobe staples.
3. Now is the perfect time to stock up on athletic socks and underwear.
4.Dig past the purple and pink backpacks and you can find sophisticated bags that are worthy of taking to the office.
5. Now is also a great time to pick up a perfect lunch container. It will inspire you to take your lunch to work – saving you even more!
In an effort to reach out to college students, just about anything that can fit in a dorm room is on sale:
6. Pick up bedding and towels at good prices.
7. Not surprisingly, futons and desks are also on sale.
8. Mini fridges and microwaves won't get much cheaper than they are right now.
9. Storage containers and closet organizers can be found at bargain prices.
10. If you have been waiting for the right time to buy a new computer or laptop, now is that time.
Just because it is advertised as a back to school sale doesn't mean you have to be enrolled in class to take advantage of the savings!